O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent?
Who shall dwell on Your holy mountain?
Psalm 15 gives us some clues:
* walk blamelessly and do what is right
* speak truth from your heart
* do not slander with your tongue
* do no evil to your friends
* take no reproach against your neighbor
* hold the godless in disdain
* honor those who fear the Lord
* keep your pledges
* don't collect interest when you loan
* don't take bribes
Micah 6:8 tells us what the Lord requires of us:
* to do justice
* to love mercy
* to walk humbly with your God
James 1:27 reveals pure and undefiled religion:
* to visit orphans and widows in their affliction
* to keep oneself unstained from the world.